I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just Because Card - You're my Cup of Tea


As soon as I saw this cut on Kate's ABC's I knew I had to make this a shape card and use that sentiment from Scrappy Moms. It just goes perfectly. I decided to use my favorite color, purple, for this...but I think it would look awesome in red, white and yellow too. I ended up cutting the end of the spoon to make it a little shorter when I packaged it. It was only a quarter inch from fitting 5x7 so I decided to snip it and round it off with scissors. I did put the spoon on pop dots so it appears raised up, as well as the sentiment. I love all the extra little doodling I did to this one to make it stand out more. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this!!! :-)

>