I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Father's Day Card - Out Door Water Scene


I made this card at the crop the other weekend. I love the scenes that Campin Critters comes with. Very 3D. I added the grass to it to give the whole thing something extra. Since this needed to be masculine I did ink the edges of the kraft cardstock with brown ink. I inked the trees and tips of the grass with a darker ink. And I inked around the blue sky paper with blue ink. The sentiment is from Emma's set at My Creative Time. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Love the scene, so pretty! :-)

Paula Bee said...

What a great scene...so peaceful!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Awesome card!!!

Gloria Dasher said...

Oh Christina
What a beautiful card what a great view I just love it Christina you rock

Gloria Dasher

>