I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Card - Chocolate Bunny in Grass


Here is my super cute card I made using Kate's ABC's. I wanted to make one more Easter Card for this Season and I chose this cute cut. I did add some more of the darker green grass clumps from Create a Critter, besides the one that cuts with this. The layers on this cut were really easy to do. I also made some more light green grass using a border punch. I added some gems to the flowers and butterfly. Oh and I rubbed the entire chocolate bunny with Versamark Frost and then used clear embossing powder on it and heated it up for a shiny shimmery effect. I really love how this card turned out!!! Hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I ordered Kate's ABCs last week, so I should have it today or tomorrow - can't wait to start using it! I love the clear embossing...great idea!
TFS!
Lauren

Shauna said...

Adore it!! :)

teachdanz said...

beautiful!! I love the colors you used:-)
http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This card is so sweet!

Paula Bee said...

What a sweet card! That bunny looks good enough to eat!! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love that little bunny, so sweet! What a beautiful card! :)

>