I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Congratulations Card - Row of Flowers


I absolutely love this cut from Straight from the Nest. I love how the grassy part layers together. I think if I make this again though I will design the flowers with an extra smaller layer and the center in my Gypsy to give them more dimension. It might be pretty to see a two toned flower that way. For this card I used Core'Dinations paper. It is a nice quality textured paper that cuts pretty cleanly on the Cricut and there are lots of vibrant colors to it. Something a bit different from just using the Michae's card stock all the time. The back ground paper is from DCWV Doodlin Around stack I believe. It was a sheet that had a border around it, which I didn't care for so I cut away the plain parts of the paper to use as patterned paper. I am not afraid to do that, you get a little less of the sheet of paper that way, but it works for me. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love this card! The shadowing of the grass and the little bright colored flowers!
~Kim

Sharon said...

This is just darling! Love the colors!!! :)

Jean said...

Great card.

>