I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mother's Day Card - Green Flower


So here is a simple and pretty card that would be nice for a Mom for her birthday or for Mother's Day. I used Emma's stamp set and placed three of her stamps together to form this sentiment which I really love. Very simple and sweet. Whenever I am in the mood to use up scraps of papers and just make some easy and pretty cards I turn to me flower punch! I have definitely gotten more than my money's worth out of this punch and I love it! Punches are such a nice investment, I haven't ever had one break and they can be used over and over again quickly. Hope you enjoy this simple card.

3 comments:

Imogene said...

Very Pretty!!!
Imogene
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Love how you crimped the petals of the flowers.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Kim said...

What a great card! Love the colors:)
~Kim

>