I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Episode 9 - Birthday Card - Cupcake Z Fold




Here is a super cute card that I made on video!

I will try my hand at a recipe....

Card base, 4.45x11 scored at 2.75 and 5.5

Light Pink Mat 2.5x4.25
White Embossed Mat 2.25x4.25

Dark Pink Mat 3.75x4.5
Light Pink Mat 3.5x4.25

Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Sweet Somethings, just matted to fit

The cupcake is from Sweet Treats and cut at 3 inches.
Tiny hearts on cupcake from a Fiskars tiny Heart Punch
Cotton Candy Stickles
Buttons from Wal-Mart, threaded with braiding cord and adhered with glue dot.

Ribbon from Michael's
White Gelly Roll Pen for Faux Stitching

I think this card turned out so super pretty and cute...hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! I just saw your comment, I will be emailing you today!

GiGi said...

That is so cute! I love the stitched buttons!

lanejoy1 said...

The card is so pretty. You do such pretty work. Keep it coming.

>