I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Few Things...

I made the video of my craft room, but it is still being processed and it is getting late here so I think I need to turn in. I will post it here when I return from work tomorrow afternoon. It turned out pretty well!!!

Also I made the Key Chain video(s) and that is pre scheduled to post Tuesday Morning this week at 7 am EST...so you won't want to miss that one!

There are also cards posting twice a day for the rest of this week too so there are going to be great things ahead for this week.

Hope you are enjoying the videos. It takes a little more planning and time but I enjoy watching your videos and thought I would provide some too.

If you have anything specific you want to see in video let me know!

No comments:

>