I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Wishing You a Hoppy Day


Here is an adorable card that I made using my Imagine and my new Nursery Tails cartridge :). I love this cartridge, it is SO cute. I fell in love with this little Froggy right away and had to cut him first. I cut it in the layers and adhered everything, and I popped the frog up. I loved the print in his body so I pulled the same print out from the patterned paper and then the peach color from that. I actually made 4 of these cards, and it did not take long at all. The sentiment from Scrappy Moms was perfect for this little guy. I am sure I am going to use this frog many times in the future.

2 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Love it!!!! So cute! Those colors are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Cute Frog!

>