I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Two Owl Imagine Cards


Here is two more cards that I made using my Imagine. I do think this little owl is very cute, so I had to make a couple cards with him. This was also printed in textured paper, and I can tell a little difference, the textured white card stock seems to make for a more vibrant printing. I chose some colors that complimented my owl. The scallop and the circles were from the Imagine too and I printed them in colors to match. The blue paper was Recollections. I kept these cards very simple and just used brown ribbon just in case I need to use one for a man LOL. I think it can go for a man's card if need be.

I haven't yet started using my Gypsy and Imagine together, but I do have the Gypsy updated now with the Imagine Software.

No comments:

>