I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two Kite Imagine Cards


This was the first card that I made. I scraplifted the idea from my friend Sarah, although her card was a little different than this. I grabbed my sky shape from the ones loaded on the Imagine already. Love that feature. My clouds were with a Fiskars punch. The first card I kept very very simple and I felt like it lacked something...

So when I made the second card I added the other layer behind the sky which drew out more of the color from the Kite and then I used my Swiss Dots embossing folder and then used my blue gelly roll over the dots. I think this version of the card really pops!

I must be totally honest, I am not the hugest fan of the Imagine More cartridge, which is the one that comes with the machine, but I won 5 more cartridges on Ebay that are my favorites out, so I can't wait till they come next week and then I "imagine" my Imagine is going to be working overtime!

No comments:

>