I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

So Saturday Challenge # 10 - Must Pop, Wobble or Shake


Welcome to So Saturday Challenge # 10


This time around the challenge is to create a Project that:
Wobbles, Pops or Shakes!!!



Now let's see what the Design Team did!!!


First up is Savahanna...look at this totally adorable layout. I love the colors and all the monsters. Her monster is on an action wobble so he moves. I think she did a fabulous job!!!



The we have Paula...look how cute this is. I love it. All those images are in springs so they can move around!!! This looks just perfect and fun for a little boy!



Then we have Denise. She has a dinosaur on an action wobble. Very cute. I love the font for the Roar...and that green paper is really cool too!







And then we had two projects from Darlene. She used action wobbles too. How cute is that, it can make her balloon look like it is flying and her phone look like it is really ringing!

If you don't know what an action wobble is you can google them. They sell plastic springs that can be used to give your images dimension and movement!!!


All of our Designers did a fabulous job, and were very creative!!! Be sure to click right over to their blogs and read more about their projects and leave them some comment love. I think they deserve it!

And now you can participate too.

So sorry the post was made several hours late...to be fair I will give an extra day to complete your projects.

You have until Sunday May 29th at 7pm EST to submit your project using the Linky below. Click the Linky and it takes you to a new page where you submit your information.

You must make a Project that Wobbles, Pops or Shakes!!!

I really want you to challenge yourself and make something
FOR THIS CHALLENGE.


I don't want it to be an after thought, that you happened to make a project that does fit this criteria. I want you to be inspired and make a project for this challenge...so you can link projects here that are only being submitted for up to one other challenge. This is to help ensure that you make a project for this challenge. I notice many projects posted that are going to 8, 10, even a dozen or more challenges, and I really think that something is lost in that. If you submit a project to the Linky that is being used for more than one other project it will be deleted from the Linky and you will not be able to be in the running for the prize!

You must have a blog to participate. You will link ONLY the post that has your actual challenge to the Linky below, please don't just link to your blog main page. I need to be able to easily find your project. Please be careful to follow this part, it makes it very confusing if you don't.

You must link my challenge/blog in your post.

You must also leave a comment on this post with your email address. Be sure to use at and dot in your address so that you aren't loaded up with spam. Example, cardcreationsbyc at gmail dot com.

Only one entry per person.

Only USA addresses are accepted for the prize.

Please follow all directions listed here if you want to be considered for the grand monthly prize.

And most importantly, have fun!

The Prize for the Month of May will be a very lightly used Your Story Photo Maker with a bunch of covers. I ordered this and literally used it once, and just don't see myself making good enough use of this awesome little machine, so I want one of you to have it!!!


Happy Crafting Everyone!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all WONDERFUL!!! :-)

Maureen Reiss said...

These are Great!! Sorry i entered twice, thought it wasn't there

BugBites said...

What a creative challenge. the whole design team did an awesome job. Thanks for hosting.

HappyPlaceJen said...

This is such a good idea for a challenge! I have wanted wobbles, but now I'm to order them based on seeing all of these fun projects from the design team. Another crafting dent in the budget - LOL! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

GiGi said...

I am entry #4. Thanks again for the fun challenges and I look forward to playing with my new cart!
booger1 at tds dot net

Jean said...

Thanks for the great challenge. I am number 5. jean1982 at aol dot com

>