I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home Decor- L



Here is the first baby gift that I made for my high school friends. I got this idea, to make enough layers of the letter L to make a letter that could stand on its own. I cut this from Storybook. I think it was cut around 4 inches. I had to cut 40 layers of the pink paper and one layer of the green. I ended up gluing each layer together, using the big zip pen. And then when it was all done, I used the modge podge and sealed over it. This is awesome, it does stand up. It took a long time to make though but it was worth it. Who would ever look at it and think right off that it was made of paper right? Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is just wonderful!! I thought it was one of those chipboard letters that Hobby Lobby sells. I love it!!! :)

>