I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Baby Card - Congratulations for Lauren

This is the super cute and pretty card that I made for my friends from high school who are having their very first baby, a little girl. I was so excited for them, and the two of them have probably been more excited about this whole pregnancy than anyone ever :). The theme for her nursery is butterflies and flowers and pinks and greens so I made this pretty card to give them.

Stay tuned for the two baby gifts I made them too!

On a side note, I am having surgery today, a Nissen Fundoplication, to stop my GERD. I have been in agony with it for a long while now, and after many tests and many doctors and having to keep fighting for myself after not being taken seriously, I am finally going to have relief from this nasty condition! So wish me luck, I will be spending a few nights in the hospital. But don't worry there are going to be posts too!

Edit, because of the blogger outage this got posted two days late. I had my surgery Thursday and I am home now recovering nicely.

7 comments:

Peggy Sue said...

What a beautiful card! I hope all goes well today and that you have a speedy recovery!!

Jarna said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Paula Bee said...

The card is perfect! So sweet and pretty! Hope all goes well with the surgery and wishing you a quick recovery! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super sweet card!!
Sherrie K
http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

How very pretty!! Love the bg paper!! Saying prayers for you! :)

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Wish you all the best for the surgery and your recovery. Please take care.

Cricutjunkie said...

Christina, My prayers are with you. I hope everything turns out fine. Traci

>