I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Signs Made by my Sister









When my sister was home from college, we got busy crafting. She came to spend a night with me. My sister is 21 and in her 3rd year at Pharmacy College. I am so proud of her. I am 13 and a half years older than her, but we have always been very close. Anyway...these are some signs she made for her friends and suite mates as well as herself. Hers is the one that says Emily. I love all the colors she used. Let me tell you, I barely had to show her how to use the Gypsy and she was doing it herself, welding letters and all. I set up my baby cricut for her to use and she was pretty independent. Quite impressed. I even taught her how to heat emboss. I bet her friends just loved these signs. I loved spending the time with her and having fun!

2 comments:

diana creations said...

thoses are so cute she did a good job

Scrappy Mel said...

How fun! She did a great job! :)

>