I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Card - Baby Boy and Girl Special Delivery




Here are two more cards I made using these papers and the same cute little turtle and ribbons. Sometimes it just makes sense to really use up papers when I have them out since I am bad about using my scraps. I forgot to mention in the post on Monday that I rubbed my Versamark Frost over the turtle shells which were embossed with Tiny Bubbles. I didn't use any embossing powder but I just heated the ink with my heat gun so it would dry, and the result is a nice shimmer to the shell. So pretty.

Hope you enjoyed these cute baby cards.

6 comments:

Haidee said...

Super cute!

Tanya said...

These are so cute!!

Cassie said...

Very cute.

Paula Bee said...

Both are so cute! I love the ribbons on them. :)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - so stinkin' adorable!!! I love it! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet, great bows!

>