I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peak # 6 - Fringed Flower Bookmark



I am back with another sneak peak for the new Kids Incorporated Stamps by Scrappy Moms Stamps!!! This time I chose to use the sentiment Smile and I wanted to make a bookmark. I have not made one in quite some time. I made a fringed quilled flower for the embellishment and then added a little leaves and some green bling. This is a pretty simple bookmark, but the flower takes a bit of time to make. I just wanted to repeat the same sentiment all the way down the bookmark and I like how I slanted some of the white strips for something different, sometimes I tend to stay too straight I think!

I hope you enjoy the sneak peak...head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out this set and all of their amazing sets of stamps...you can't go wrong, I use my sets over and over and over again and the quality is top notch!

3 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So adoable - I love the zigzag sentiments! Cute, cute, cute! :)

Jean said...

Very cute. Love the bright colors.

Marilyn said...

Love this - so lovely...Love your blog -- officially following you ;)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com - can't wait to indulge in more of your fun posts.. Hope you stop by sometime.. ;))

>