I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Awards

So I have been very bad. Several of you have given me some blog awards in the last few weeks and I have not gotten to receiving them. I don't want you to think they were not appreciated though, I just have been feeling a bit stretched for time. Every time I get to my computer there is so many things I have to be doing that I find sometimes I just don't have enough time in a day, especially when I have to work full time and haven't been feeling the greatest the last few months. I am going to soon go back through your blogs and accept the awards.

Thank you for all of you who have thought of me and leave me such sweet comments every day. It really means a lot to me.

1 comment:

joann valdez said...

love your ideas. visit my blog to eceive your award.http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

>