I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday Card - Tag Style Blue Flower


Here is the last of the cards I made last weekend using these papers. This one is an A2 Sized Tag Style card. This time I adhered the thinner blue ribbon to the wider Cream colored ribbon and made it a two toned ribbon...I think it gives it something extra. I love the Ribbon Loop Punch, so pretty. I need to get more of these Punch around the Page sets...there are so many pretty ones. Hope you have enjoyed these cards with these colors. I don't focus on blue a lot but these were really pretty colors.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.

I have made a few cards this weekend...but I may not have a ton of posts because I am working on a time consuming project for a baby shower gift. I can't share it yet for fear the mom to be sees it.

I do have a project to share with you this week that my sister did when she was home from college a couple weekends ago...and then in another couple weeks I can finally share the other project she did while she was here.

Don't forget to check out my latest challenge and come play along with us.

No comments:

>