I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthday Card - Black White & Red Cupcake


Here is a little cutie I made. A Gate Card using the cupcake from Straight from the Nest. I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder on it. I took my versamark and ran it over the embossed part and then used a glittery clear embossing powder to give it some sparkle for the frosting. I used Glossy Accents for the cherry. For the white and red polka dot paper I used plain white paper and then ran it through the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and then ran my Blazing Red Staz-on ink pad over it to make it look like this. I love how this card turned out. Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Very pretty! I love the red and white!

Mrs. Olsovsky said...

this came out great :) i like that you used the cupcake with the red, white, and black.

Melissa said...

This is beautiful!

Sharon said...

Now that is cute!!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute, great colors!

>