I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Get Well Card - Shutter Card for my Gram






I have been seeing this card design all over the blogs lately and I had been dying to try one. My poor Gram who is almost 85 years old had a fall last weekend and cut her head open. She had to spend a couple of days in the hospital because of it, but she is home and recovering. I wanted to make her a pretty card because she really loves the cards I make her. So I used these purple and greens and I think it turned out so pretty. The card itself took me a couple of hours so I decided not to use any cricut cuts and just use my MS punches. I love the completed card and the matching envelope is awesome I think! Oh I even used magnets for the closure of the envelope so that it wouldn't get ruined with tape, LOL. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Don't you just love shutter cards I did my first on Valentines Day and posted it .. love your card it so sweet your grammy gonna love it..
The Scrapbooking Queen

LesleyfromWI said...

Wow this is gorgeous. She is going to love it. Beautiful!

Paula Bee said...

This is just beautiful! I love the colors and the matching envelope is perfect!

>