I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winner of the Sensational Scenes Blog Hop is....

Okay, First let me say how much I LOVED reading everyone's comments and this hop was super successful I think! Thank you all so much.

I used random.org and the random number selected was: 15

The Winner is GIGI

Your card is beautiful and I LOVED this hop! It was so much fun seeing all the different ideas! I am going to give this a go....it looks like SO much fun. I went over to SM'S and I absolutely adore the furry friends. I love making cards with animals and these would be perfect for them all! Thanks for the great hop....This really is a cool idea!


Congratulations Gigi...and I know you followed the rules and left a comment on every post because you were hopping along just ahead of me. I think every comment I left was just behind yours, LOL. Thank you for taking the time to leave everyone a comment and I hope you shall love your Furry Friends Stamps...thanks to Tammy and Mel!!!

Please email me your full name and address to cardcreationsbyc at gmail dot com and I will pass it along to Tammy and Mel!!!

Thanks for helping to make this blog hop so wonderful!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats Gigi!

I so LOVED this blog hop!!!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

>