I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mother's Day Card - Purple & Green Dragonfly


I adore this cute little card. I used the sentiment from my very first set of My Pink Stamper Stamps. I just love them! Can't wait to get more of her sets. I love to play around with my layers and figure out different combinations. I think this dragon fly from Create a Critter is just the cutest. I love it. This time I added some gems and pearls to her wings. So sweet. Oh and all the corners were done using my really old corner maker from Creative Memories. I haven't used it in years. Something different. Hope you enjoy.

PS...Don't forget to email me your submission to be part of my brand new DESIGN TEAM!!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Soooooo pretty!! Love the added bling! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the brown and purple on this!

jen said...

I love these cards!!! They are super cute... I love the pink one too. Thanks so much for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

>