I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just Becase Card - Well Wishes Owl


Hooray...Christmas cards have all been posted and since the craft fair is done I can officially go back to making whatever I like! And sometimes I like making these super cute cards. You may notice that I don't tend to use very much patterned paper. Sometimes I think patterned paper just distracts from the images and I am so picky when it comes to patterned paper that I can be a bit hard to please. I would say the majority of the papers on the market I would not touch. But that is because I like very simple patterns, not anything too in your face. And I think you can do a lot with solid colors too. Just using embossing folders can really change the look of solid colored paper.

I really adore this owl from Create a Critter. Love her eye brows and I always add eye shadow to my girly owls. I love this color combo for the owl! The flowers are just an added touch. This was my first time using the "well wishes" by Robyn at My Pink Stamper. I love it so much, I just got my first set of her stamps in the mail and I have another one on order as well as a set of Scrappy Mom Stamps which I can't wait to get! Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

>