I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tree Card-Family



This card turned out awesome! I made the tree using my Cindy Lou Cricut Cartridge. As soon as I saw the tree I knew I would be quilling the leaves and placing them over top of the leaves already there. Such a cute tree! I can't wait to make more cards using this tree. The grass was made using my Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch which I adore. I love to layer grass with two shades of green to give it more dimension. I love how the grass uses the same shades of green as the leaves. I had a vellum pack which has sayings on it and I took the Family from that and double matted it. I really like how the one branch and leave expanded up to the mat. This card reminds me of a family tree. I can't wait to see how I can combine the Cricut and Quilling together to make some fantastic designs. Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

Mari AKA Momo said...

I just love the way it turned out! Absolutely beautiful! XOXO Momo

>