I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pink & Yellow Birdhouse Card



Wow. So this card took me so long to make, probably much longer than it looks like. I used my Cricut Storybook to make the bird and the Cindy Loo to make the Bird House. The Letters were cut with the Storybook. After I had it laid out I decided it needed something around the edges so I tied in the pink polka dots to match. I raised the bird up on a pop dot to give it some dimension and separation from being on top of the same colors. I just knew I wanted something on the bird house as an added embellishment so I used the three spiral roses which look so pretty. All in all I like this card very much, and it was fun to tie in quilling with cricut work and it gives a whole new spin on cards I can make now. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

>