I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Birthday Girl, Green/Yellow Swivel Card


This is a swivel card. I made it over a year ago and still have it. The circle cut out swivels as you open it, it really is a cool card design. A friend and I were experimenting with a square card like this and it took a ton of measuring with rulers and making pencil lines and such, and just seemed so time consuming. Once I knew the concept of the swivel I was able to make one very fast using the circle method with my cutting tools and never had to draw a single line :)



When this card opens there is the little birthday message inside. This is a cool card for those who don't like to say much inside a card but want something unique. There really isn't room for a personal written message that would be very long.

No comments:

>