I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Love Pink/Green Flower Pop Up Card




Now this card was a lot of fun to make. I LOVE the color combination. I used my dark green ink pad and stamped the pattern onto the lighter green paper. The print is so pretty. I think it's my favorite print so far.

The daisies were made using a craft punch and layered to have three layers. I like the dimension it gives. I placed a brad in the center of each flower as an extra accent.




I decorated the back a bit to match, rather than leaving it a solid color. It really looks nice.

I think to appreciate the beauty of a hand made card you really have to hold it in your hands and feel the textures and the layers and the thickness of it.




On the inside I did a pop up. I have the hang of these much better now and have figured out a little bit easier way of adding them into a card. I love how the same flowers from the front are there in the center in the 3D look.

This card could be used just to tell your love that you love them, or for an anniversary or anything romantic.





Here is a closer up view of the inside and the words. I love this sentiment.

I am sure that any woman would be so happy to receive this beautiful hand made card from their love.

I am very happy with this card and how it turned out!

No comments:

>