I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Red/Yellow/Quilled Stamped Flower Card


So...this weekend I had my friend over and we always craft. She scrapbooks and I make cards.

I am getting somewhat bored and annoyed with many of the printed scrapbook papers on the market and decided that I would give rubber stamping a try just for the purpose of making some of my own patterned paper. I have never been into rubber stamping. I only have three ink pads, Color Box, and a few acrylic stamps.

It's interesting to stamp. Sometimes I get the paper looking great and then there is a faded out area and I want to scream LOL. I did make this white and red flower patterned paper with a stamp I have. I've been wanting to do something red and yellow for a while now as I think the combination of those colors are really bright and fun.

This was my first time making a two tone flower as well as off centered petals. I think the flower turned out great and anyone who loves red and yellow is going to love this card.

No comments:

>