I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Card - Paisley Pattern


For this card I just used the Imagine for the Paisley patterned paper. It so happened I had the perfect shade of Peach in my PTI stash and then the tan paper on hand as well which went great with this. I love the soft muted colors of this particular print, and what I LOVE about my Imagine is that I cut a piece of this patterned paper only big enough for this one card...so no scraps sitting around at all. The other nice part is I can print this paper as much as I want forever. I love these colors together, a very simple card but catchy.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love this card...so simple and elegant. How do you like your Imagine? Have a great day!

>