I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Halloween Card - There's a Scare in the Air


Here is my first Mini Monsters card of the season :). I could not wait to get started on some Halloween cards this year. I had ordered the Scrappy Moms stamps a couple months ago and even though this set came out last year it is all new to me now. I used some googly eyes for my Monster. I cut the spider from Paper Doll Dress Up. I want to get the MS Spider Punch if it is out again this year though. I picked up the spiderweb ribbon at M's. I also got a great deal on Halloween, Fall and Christmas paper at Joann's with their 40 percent off sale and then the extra 20 percent off coupon I had! Can't beat it. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Great card Christina! Love the colors.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute!! I love Halloween!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

>