I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just Because Card - Purple Embossed Flowers



I really really love this card. I used my new pearlescent purple embossing powder and my Hero Arts Background stamp and embossed that pattern onto the light purple paper. I really wanted it to stand out so I kept the card design very simple and used a matching ribbon and my new Nestibilities. Emma's sentiments went with this perfectly. Someone purchased this card already and was going to use it for a Graduation Card. I can't wait to play around with this background stamp again.

3 comments:

Judy said...

very pretty.
Judy

Cricutjunkie said...

Christina, Very nice, love the colors. TFS Traci

Tammy Schmitt said...

So beautiful! I just love your cards:-) I joined your FOTM challenge. How fun! I'm a new follower now.

~ Tammy

http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

>