I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Father's Day Card - Card for my Dad



I am so behind on posting...here is the card that I made for my dad for Father's Day. I chose my patterned paper and then selected colors that matched it and also matched the golf bag sticker that I had. My dad loves to golf. I kept a very simple design on the front because it is a masculine card and simple works best for those. I used a My Pink Stamper sentiment on the front and My Creative Time on the inside. I built a pocket into the card to hold some lottery tickets I grabbed for him. He really loved his card and for once I actually did enjoy making a masculine card :)

Also don't forget there is still lots of time to join into my First of the Month Challenges...just click the link at the top of my blog and go to that page.

3 comments:

L.B. said...

love the pocket for the lottery ticket

Kellie said...

Christina, I always love your cards. Your so creative. Please come on over to my site I have an award for you.

Kellie

kardsbykellie.blogspot.com

the cricutologist said...

I love it!!! I know about being behind! Lol!!

>