I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Card - Flower Ribbon


I found this pretty ribbon at M's for a dollar. I love to get their different printed ribbons after they put them into the dollar bin...you just cannot go wrong. I just selected some PTI papers that matched the colors in the ribbon and then made this simple card. The three little tiny flowers are just brads. The Lacy Scallop is from a Nestie and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms. I think this card turned out sort of Hippy and Cool. Bright and Fun. Love it.

2 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

You're card is so Pretty! Great idea for using ribbon. TFS.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

So gorgeous. Love it when you find a good ribbon! x

>