I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just Because Card - Thinking of You Heart Paper


This card is about as simple as it gets, but I have just been in the mood for simple and fast cards while I have been off work. Actually when you guys are getting these posts I am already back to work, I am always a week or so scheduled ahead on my blog LOL. I hardly ever make live posts. Anyway I also have been trying to just randomly use my supplies I already have. Just go through your mat stacks and find a pretty piece of paper and make that your main focus. It works out nicely...and there is nothing wrong with very simple cards from time to time. All you really need is some pretty coordinating papers, a sentiment and some ribbon and you can make a pretty card. Sometimes less is more. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

>