I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Because Card - Believe in Yourself Window Card



Here is another cute window card I made. This one is a standard A2 sized card. I used a shape from Storybook for my window this time and made a frame with it to match. I used the flourish stamp again with black embossing powder. This was a plain white card base. I inked with my blender tool with Staz-on Mustard ink all over the front of the card to make it yellow. Then I inked the top and bottom border inside the card too. The bee was from a Jolee's pack...and I used black pearls for her dots. Cute card, I like it. Hope you enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Peggy Sue said...

omg! that is sooo beee-utiful! I totally love it! You are so clever!
mrsroddy4@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! -Sam :-)

Eva Laney said...

love this one...so cute!

>