I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just Because Card - 5 Coordinating Cards







Here are 5 simple cards that I made which all coordinate. I used some Heidi Grace printed papers that coordinate and then the cream and brown from Recollections. The daisies all came from a Paper Studio Punch that I have. I used the same brown ribbon throughout all 5 cards. So I was able to make these 5 cards and the 1 other card I posted a bit ago all from one sheet of each of these printed papers. And the nice part is that there is 1 sheet of each left in the stack too! So pretty. See how simple it is to make a matching set of cards? I didn't use the cricut at all. Just need nice papers and then a punch and ribbon really. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

comopark1886 said...

Lovely cards!

GiGi said...

These are fabulous! I love the flowers and colors! I was just wondering when you were going to send out my Pooh Font cart?

Georgiana said...

I sure do like that you can make so many different types of cards from the same patterned paper. They all look so unique!

Darlene said...

just beautiful! Hope u are feeling better

Darlene

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Fabulous set of cards! You did a great job. LOVE the mix of colours.

>