I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graduation Card - Custom Request





Here is a custom request graduation card that I made. Someone I work with asked if I could make a card using her granddaughters school colors. She wanted something special and plenty of room to write her a nice note. I had gotten Emma's Graduation stamp set earlier so I wanted to be able to use all of her inspiring quotes. Her stamp set is great because it has the Class of and all the numbers to form your own year. And it has some great sayings. I decided a tri fold card with a window cut out would be best. I got a Jolee's grad sticker pack for the cap and I wanted that to be seen with all of the sentiments so that was the way to do it. I kept it simple with the three colors, a clean simple design because I wanted the card to really say a lot and make those sentiments stand out. I love the curly label I used from my Nestabilities for the window and frame. Love that shape. She really loved the card and I can't wait to hear what the recipient thought of it when she has her party and gets the card.

This was the only graduation card I made this season.

No comments:

>