I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Card - Scene Card for my Aunt




For my aunt's birthday this year I decided to make a scene card. I wanted to use the same stickers and papers as the card from a few days ago, only this time I made it 5x7 and I saved a few images from the one sticker paper to combine in this one since it was bigger. I love how sweet and pretty this is and how all the colors come together so nicely. And what is wonderful is the Sentiment on the front from Scrappy Moms, which is from All in the Family. They have all the family members so you can mix and match to make more personalized cards for your family members. It makes it so nice. I ended up using a sentiment from Emma on the inside.

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!

Sharon said...

It's beautiful! She's gonna love it!! :)

GiGi said...

This is so pretty! I still just love those cute stickers! BTW, I recieved my Pooh Font cart today and wanted to say thank you!!! I can't wait to create something with it! :) Thanks again!

>