I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Card - Three Cupcake Ribbon Cards




Here are three very simple cards I made, just to use this pretty ribbon that I had bought at M's for a buck. I was able to get 3 cards from one roll of ribbon. I chose to bring out the cherries from it and so I cut some cherries from Preserves I believe it was. I made them two toned and then coated each with glossy accents. I kept these designs simple and sweet...a great way to have a few extra birthday cards on hand that don't take very long to make at all. Hope you enjoy....grab up that printed ribbon for a buck because you can make unique cards with it very easily.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh these are cute!!! Love the ribbon! :)
Hope you are feeling better!

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute cards!!!!

>