I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthday Card - Pink and Yellow Butterflies


I am so so so excited I was able to use a 50 percent off coupon at AC Moore and get the corner punch to match my Butterfly border punch I had. For some reason these don't come as a set, and when I got the border punch I didn't notice there was a corner one. I think it looks FANTASTIC as a set to go around the square shape. This is a 5.5 Square card. I love the dark pink butterflies over top of the bright yellow. I had fun doing all those layers and then accenting with the other butterfly punch from Martha Stewart and the sentiment from Scrappy Moms. I think this card turned out super sweet. And at 50 percent off who wouldn't want that corner punch right?

2 comments:

Paula Bee said...

I love the border on this and how you raised it up a little! Very pretty effect!

Tisha said...

I love it too! The border punch is lovely! I so want it now!

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishacraftcove.blogspot.com

>