I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday Card - 4 Cupcakes and Bling


Last weekend I decided I was going to put some of my fancy brads to good use, so I used these cupcakes. I think they are so cute, and perfect little accents for a birthday card. The funny thing is I wouldn't have ever paired these colors up together, but all I did was take the colors from the brads and use them for the rest of the card, and now that I see it all together I really love it. The sentiment was perfect with the Cherry Pink Staz-on ink! Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Tami B. said...

This turned out really cute. I've got a bunch of brads I've been hoarding. After seeing your card, I think it's time to let 'em go.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Love the colors and the embossing!

Crafting with Faith said...

This is so cute. I love the colors you used!

Sharon said...

This is really really cute!! I've got tons of brads that I need to pull out and use. :)

>