I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Because Card - You Are my Sunshine!


I also made this card the other weekend at Crop Club. I had cut the sun while I was there and just love this little cutie!!! I am really glad that Sarah from Live Love and SCRAP got this fence MS punch and made some videos with it, because it totally enabled me to use a half off coupon and get one for myself :). I do love it. Especially wedged between her grass punch! I enjoyed adding the brighter green grass from Create a Critter too! I think someone is just going to LOVE this card!!! Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

comopark1886 said...

Oh... very pretty card! I love it!
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute, love the punch and the stamp!!
Cindy

Paula Bee said...

Oh, I just love this! The fence and grass punches...they look so good together! I might have to look into getting one too! :)

Sharon said...

Oh how pretty!! I'm still on the lookout for the grass punch and I've been wanting to get that fench punch. Now I'm wanting them even more because of this awesome sunny and happy card! Love it!! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOL Christina!!! I have been wanting the grass punch cause of you =) Love your card!!! Its VERY cute and would bring a smile to anyone's face!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Paula Bee said...

I already commented earlier, but I just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Thing of Beauty blog award! Head on over to my blog to get it!

Paula Bee
http://craftwithbee.blogspot.com

Savahanna said...

Super cute. i just love the sun. Adorable.

Tana said...

This card is ADORABLE!!!!

>