I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anniversary Card - Love Birds


As soon as I saw these birds on the Sweethearts cartridge I knew I had to cut them right away. I decided to make a pair of blue birds. I used blue stickles on the wings. I stitched the top hat and black hearts with a pink gel pen and added the pink square brads to each. For the nest I ran it through the Herringbone Cuttlebug folder and then ran Timber Brown Staz-on Ink over it and I love love love how that turned out. The paper is from a DCWV stack, I just can't recall which one. I love the light blues with the light pinks and then the darker blue for the birds. Oh and the scrappy moms stamp looks awesome! I am so pleased with this card. I really really love it. Hope you enjoy too!

6 comments:

Jennie Garcia said...

Very cute cards!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

Super cute!

Sharon said...

It turned out great!!! I love those birds, too. Love them in the blue!! :)

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is so beautiful! I love these birds; I've used them on so many different projects...

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card :-)

Live Love and Scrap said...

CUUUUUTE card...love it!!! Love how the nest turned out!!

hugs,
Sarah

>