I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Love Card - Sending Loads of Love


Here is a cute one I made in my Gypsy using this base from Wild Card. I love how it turned out. I used my other brand new Sizzix embossing folder which is super cute. So glad I found both of them! The hearts are from a Creative Memories Heart maker which punches the heart and the little openings. I loved when they came out with those but they are so darn expensive. I got this punch a couple years ago and by the time I paid tax and shipping it was nearly 30 bucks...same thing with my Paisley Maker too! Ok...this is my very first bow. I was watching a video the other night by Janice at cricutology.blogspot.com and she showed how she makes her bows using just an acrylic block meant for stamping. Go check it out, it made it so super easy to do that I even decided to give it a try. Now I present to you my very first bow and it looks great. The sentiment came from Scrappy Moms and then I just finished it off with some white stitching. Hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love the shape you made and those hearts are so pretty and delicate!
liz :o)

Unknown said...

Love your card... I have the love notes embossing folder.. it's awesome!. New follower...

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful job!! :) TFS!

Denise G said...

Very cute card. Love the scallop look right now. Do you have the link for the bow on cricutology's site?

Savahanna said...

I am loving this card base. Such a cute card.

Anonymous said...

Very PRETTY card!!! :-)

>