I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Because Card - Thinking of You Pocket


Here is another pretty simple card that I made a couple weeks ago and hadn't gotten around to posting. I saw this idea on a card that Trish made from Techniques by Trish a few months back. I was able to grab the Old West cart on clearance with a gift card that I had for Christmas and I decided to give it a try. I kept this card very simple. I wanted the sentiment to look like it was on a paper sticking out of the pocket. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute, great pocket

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGoodness - what a cute idea! I love it, and you could use it for some many different kinds of cards! :)

>