I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Just Because Card - Set of 4 Cards, Purple and Yellow Flower

Here is a set of 4 very simple cards that I made using a flower made from a punch that I have. I ran the yellow parts through my Cuttlebug using the Spots and Dots. It's such a cute pattern. The sentiments are all from Scrappy Mom's and are really cute! So very simple and yet pretty. I like them. Hope you enjoy. This was my last pre scheduled post, so I am all out of new content. Time to get my butt in gear again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love those colors together:) Happy New Year!

Stephanie

Sharon said...

These are really nice! Love the colors!!! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

These are so cute, love the purple and yellow.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great colors and love the embossing!

>