I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Because Card - Embossed Black and White Flowers


So I love this card. I just love it. I used up the rest of the black paper I embossed with this pattern from the birthday card I made my sister. This card really pops out at me. I love the simple white and black flowers. The sentiment is perfect. I love pink paired with black and white. I just love how this one turned out. And I love the Scrappy Mom Stamps too because I feel that it is safe to stamp directly onto a card I just made and feel confident that it won't ruin my card. I haven't had a card ruined yet. While many times I like to mat my sentiments, I appreciate being able to have the choice...and having my card look great either way!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

So pretty! Love the colors:)

Sharon said...

This is beautiful!! :)

Jarna said...

I love it too. Great colors and design. Very nice!

>