I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Get Well Card - Two Apples Happy Healing


This was my first card using Preserves. I picked up this patterned ribbon at Michael's for a buck and I thought it was so darn cute. I also love the colors in it and I was able to match those up perfectly. The apples are cute too. I just love this card. The sentiment I thought goes nicely since an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Saundra said...

Such a lovely card, Christina! The ribbon is perfect!

Adrian said...

Very pretty card! I might have to get this cart:)

LesleyfromWI said...

Super cute and I love that ribbon!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, love the apples and ribbon!

Paula Bee said...

Love that ribbon and the apple cuts are perfect for it!!

Scrappy Mel said...

I love it! I just ordered Preserves - thanks for the inspiration! {{{ HUGS }}}

>