I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mom Card - Pink and Brown Dragon Fly


I am really loving this card. Love the colors together. I made two very similar cards and the other one will post tomorrow morning. I just adore this brown and pink together. The ribbon came from a dollar bin at Michael's and it matches so nicely. I used my Spots and Dots embossing folder for something different and I think it is really pretty. I love how just embossing plain cardstock totally changes it. For my sentiment I just used a set of alphabet stamps I have and decided I could add this Mom card to my stash. I am trying to rebuild my inventory with a new variety of cards after the craft fair...and I was told by many there that I should have had more dragonflies. I hope you enjoy this simple sweet card.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh so pretty! Love the flower on your dragonfly!! :)

>