I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Composition Books for Twin Girls!





I wanted to make a little handmade gift for my coworker's daughter who was having twins. I knew the colors of the babies room was pink and light green so I went with that. I alternated the way the paper went on each. The names were cut from Storybook. I really love how these turned out. I used A LOT of ATG so they are very well done. That is why I actually like making them more for a custom request or a gift, because of the amount of adhesive. I had made some using Scotch Quick Dry but I just didn't like that as well. On the inside cover I wanted her to be able to display a couple pics of each baby so I created those ready made photo mats and some adhesive there for her to just peal away and stick her photos. My coworker and her daughter both loved these. And the babies were born the 17th happy and healthy. I got to hold Alexis, she was only 5 pounds 5 ounces. So tiny and adorable. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

These are just wonderful! Love the colors!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so super pretty! Love the paper and great idea for inside photos!

Sylvia said...

I love the picture idea inside...they look great!

>